a pure, beautiful look
Available in a wide variety of materials, including pine, cedar, and other hardwoods, natural wood is a cost-effective and popular choice for many outdoor living applications. To ensure the best results and maximize lifespan, we use ACH ground contact lumber.
We stand behind our craftsmanship, and we want you to have peace of mind with your new wood deck. That’s why we offer a 5-year labor warranty on our wood decks, as well as a 1-year material warranty.
Wood Deck Maintenance Tips
- Stain the deck one year after installation, and then every two years after, at a minimum.
- Never paint a wood deck. Paint traps moisture and rots the wood from inside out.
- Routinely clean the deck to extend its lifespan.
- Occasionally inspect the deck for damage and repair minor issues before they become a major problem.
- Be careful pressure washing a wood deck as it may damage the wood.
Let’s Get Started
There is no better time to begin the transformation of your outdoor living space. Schedule your free quote NOW!